Baked Eggs & Veggies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 5 cups squash, cubed
- 6-8 cups collard greens, chopped
- 4 small sausage links, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp feta
- Drizzle olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a hot skillet with olive oil, sauté onions, bell pepper, and squash for 8-10 minutes. Add greens cooking until wilted.
- Transfer veggie mix to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add sausage and fresh thyme.
- Create 4 trenches for your eggs. Using a ramekin for each egg, slowly drop one egg in each trench. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add feta. Cook for 5 more minutes or until sausage is cooked and eggs are firm.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Serve with toast!
Natalie Sabin has a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance, is a Mayo Clinic trained wellness coach, and Precision Nutrition Level 2 certified. She has helped hundreds of clients simplify nutrition and reach their goals since she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.