Traditional breakfast waffles get a makeover just in time for brunch.
What you need:
- Turkey bacon or regular bacon (nitrate free)
- Tomato slices
- Egg, sunny side up (aka: dippy eggs if you are from the country like me)
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Using your waffle as a base, layer one slice of turkey bacon, kale, tomatoes slices, egg, and cheese.
- Top with a few dashes of Tabasco.
Natalie is a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance candidate; anticipated completion December 2021. She is a level 2 Precision Nutrition coach and holds a B.S. in Health Sciences. Natalie has helped hundreds of clients simplify nutrition and reach their goals since she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.