Cooking is easy when you only need one pan to make a complete meal.
Low Carb Jambalaya Ingredients
- 1lb chicken (thin cut, boneless and skinless). Cut into 1 ” pieces
- 4 large sausage links, casing removed and divided into quarter size pieces (hot Italian works great and adds some heat)
- 1 large head cauliflower, “riced”
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15-18 large shrimp, deveined
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes (about 40)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Creole seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place chicken and sausage on baking sheet.
- Top with prepared vegetables (cauliflower, pepper, jalapeño, onion, garlic). Add a few shakes of Creole seasoning and bake for 10 minutes (veggies will be crisp).
- While the first part of the jambalaya is cooking: Combine shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and olive oil with a few dashes of Creole seasoning in a bowl.
- Add tomato/shrimp mix to the baking sheet and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Mix and serve!
Natalie Sabin has a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance, is a Mayo Clinic trained wellness coach, and Precision Nutrition Level 2 certified. She has helped hundreds of clients simplify nutrition and reach their goals since she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.