Never underestimate the importance of having a few bomb salad options on hand for easy mid-week meals. I got you covered with this Taco Salad variation.
Why I love it: Taco…enough said.
Taco Salad Ingredients
- Lean ground turkey, cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning
- Greens (romaine, kale, or spring mix), chopped
- Avocado, sliced
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- Corn removed from cob
- Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Plain Greek Yogurt
Taco Salad Directions
- Assemble vegetables on top of greens.
- Serve with a spoon full of each salsa and yogurt (this will act as your dressing).
Need a little extra carbs? Add 1-2 corn tortillas to wrap all this goodness up. (I recommend the street taco size).
Natalie is a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance candidate; anticipated completion December 2021. She is a level 2 Precision Nutrition coach and holds a B.S. in Health Sciences. Natalie has helped hundreds of clients simplify nutrition and reach their goals since she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.