- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2-1 Tbsp spoon Stevia or sugar (don’t worry this is for several drinks to share)
- 1 oz Vodka per drink
- Club soda
Making The Cucumber/Mint Puree (makes enough for several drinks)
- Combine, cucumber, mint, water, and sweeter in a blender.
- Blend until cucumber and mint are well chopped.
Making The Mojito (per drink)
- Combine ice, vodka, juice from 1/2 a lemon, 2 tablespoons cucumber/mint puree in shaker.
- Shake well.
- Pour over ice and top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with cucumber slice, lemon slice, and mint sprig.
Other Recipes To Try
- Healthier Holiday Alcoholic Drinks
- Vegan Vanilla Protein Milkshake
- High Protein Lemon Berry Chia Yogurt
Natalie is a M.S. in Nutrition & Performance candidate; anticipated completion December 2021. She is a level 2 Precision Nutrition coach and holds a B.S. in Health Sciences. Natalie has helped hundreds of clients simplify nutrition and reach their goals since she joined the Born Fitness team in 2017.